Thursday 3 July 2014

PES 6 Secret Editor v.1.1

PES 6 Secret Editor v.1.1 

This Tool is a collection of some Tools that I made. I would like to put all of them in one Tool. This new edition contains some great new features, too. I would like to say thank you to all of the great people in evo web community that work hard to make PES6 bether and bether.
This Tool is my tribute for them. I hope it help :)
ATTENTION: Press Everytime first “CHECK” to see what are the actually datas. After that change the values and at the end press “Save”
This Tool is only for PES6 Editors. Don’t download and use this Tool if you are only a normal user!!! I wouldn’t answer on PM’S from Noobs that crash their PES because they don’t know what they are doing whith this Tool!!!
Download:
  
Manual:
Download and move the “Secret Editor.exe” into the “Pro Evolution Soccer 6″ folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @

Random Patches

Related Patches

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email