Friday 26 July 2013

Big stadium pack for cricket 07

Big Stadium Patch

Your wait is over now because this patch has all the conditions i.e Day/Night, Overcast, Tempratures and Pitches for all stadiums in Cricket 07. Yes it's true it will now have all the day night and overcast conditions for all stadiums. Now enjoy play Cricket 07 in any condition of any stadiums

Also New fshlist is included which has all the new night and overcast conditions which I have added so you can modify it easily
Note- All credits goes to writer of fshlist because I have only added those stadiums which I added in C07

Installation-Extract all the files into your root directory

ImportantThere is Australia folder included in this patch. This because if you have dont have my India 8 stadium pack then you extract all the files which is in Australia folder in your Cricket 07 root directory. IF you have my India 8 stadium pack then there is no need to extract it. There is also folder of All Conditions for Ind 8 stad and All cond without Ind 8 stad so If you have my India 8 stadium Pack then extract the file which is in All Conditions for Ind 8 stad folder and if you dont have my India 8 stadiums then extract it from another folder

You must overwrite all the files of Part B

I haven't check it so post here if you find any error

It takes hell a lot of time for me to make so please comments

Big Stadium Patch 1
Big Stadium Patch 2
Download Part B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @

Random Patches

Related Patches

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email